We are committed to ensuring that the Qi wireless power standard and the next generations of technologies building on it evolve as marks of quality and safety, enabling wireless power to grow into a ubiquitous solution for consumers worldwide.
Our experience as a leader within the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) and in the wireless power industry gives us unique insights into the future of wireless power. Our approach is built on a thorough understanding of where the marketplace and the needs of our customers are going while anticipating what’s next in product development.
Our testing and compliance products, consulting teams and test labs provide you with the precision and expertise you need to develop better products with faster time to market and an ability to create intellectual property that influences the evolution of the Qi wireless power standard.
AT THE HEART OF INNOVATION
nok9 is proud to call Malmö home. It’s a recognized hub in the growing Scandinavian product development and innovation network. The city – the third largest in Sweden – is ideally located in the south, just a short trip over the Öresund Bridge to Copenhagen with easy access to the rest of Europe and the world. The historic town of Lund lies only a few miles north, with its renowned university, the IDEON science park and Skåne University Hospital.
Companies like Ericsson, Sony, Huawei, BlackBerry, King.com, Massive/Ubisoft Entertainment, Aspiro, Polar Rose, Axis Communications and Tobii are attracting top talent from around the world, while Sweden’s tech-oriented infrastructure has launched many popular games and applications, including Skype, Minecraft, Spotify, Candy Crush Saga, Battlefield and many others.
The European Commission recently named Skåne as one of Europe’s most innovative regions, based on statistics from the Indicator of Innovation Output. High numbers of patent applications, competitive exports and initiatives such as Media Evolution, Mobile Heights and the Skåne Food Innovation Network contribute to a creative environment driven by the development of new and exciting products and services. The European Spallation Source (ESS) and the MAX IV Laboratory are currently under construction in Lund. These are highly advanced, multidisciplinary research facilities that will host scientists and engineers from around the world as they perform vital research in medicine, biology, energy, ecology, manufacturing and archeology.
WE SET THE STANDARD
QI WIRELESS POWER STANDARD
- We collaborate closely with the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) and a global network of manufacturers and test labs to actively contribute to the advancement of the Qi wireless power standard.
- We possess unique insights into product development and technical support for Qi wireless charging, allowing us to design tests based on your specific needs while providing the latest updates and accessories.
- Every Qi test and compliance tool from nok9 is the product of over 25 years of specialized expertise.
- All of our systems are hand-built with the highest quality components and put through rigorous testing, quality control and calibration protocols prior to delivery.
- We offer advanced training and a certification process designed to help you use our instruments effectively.
- nok9 test systems are the preferred test instruments certified by the WPC.
- Under nok9 Standards, we also develop specialized interface standards, includingRainbow, CE4A Extension and Typhoon, that are expanding the possibilities of wireless charging technology.
THE SUN NEVER SETS ON NOK9
With over 13 locations worldwide from Asia to Silicon Valley, nok9 provides the full spectrum of manufacturers of wireless power and wireless charging devices and infrastructure with teams of product development, compliance testing and quality assurance experts to ensure that the Qi standard and the next generations of technologies building on it evolve as marks of quality and safety, enabling wireless power to grow into a ubiquitous solution for consumers worldwide.