The ideal development platform for WPT systems up to 15W
The new EVA Evaluation Tool is developed to support the Wireless Power Consortium Power Class 0 Specification. The EVA provides consistent and reliable comparisons between different design solutions – perfect for simulating different Rx designs.
– consistent and reliable comparison between different design solutions
– flexible without need for external measurement equipment
– controlled through and external software application by USB connection (runs on windows )
– modular design ability to use proprietary Rx coils
– can be used in combination with EVA II Rectifier or Inverter, to control the operating parameters of power class 1 (up to 240W)
Check out the EVA I Brochure for a detailed description on this state-of-the-art evaluation tool