MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT FOR THE QI WIRELESS POWER STANDARD
nok9 is the industry’s premier provider of wireless power testers. Our continuing leadership role in the growing wireless power industry, supported by our years of specialized expertise in industrial measurement, makes nok9 wireless power testers the logical choice for any product development or wireless power compliance testing application.
- We collaborate closely with the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) and a global network of manufacturers and test labs to actively contribute to the advancement of the Qi wireless power standard.
- We possess unique insights into product development and technical support for Qi wireless charging. Due to our unique insights we design wireless power testers based on your specific needs while providing the latest updates and accessories.
- Every Qi test and compliance tool from nok9 is the product of over 25 years of specialized expertise in industrial measurement.
- All of our wireless power testers are hand-built with the highest quality components and put through rigorous testing, quality control and calibration protocols prior to delivery.
- We offer an advanced training and a certification process designed to help you use and maintain our instruments effectively as part of our comprehensive after-sale customer support.
- nok9 wireless power testers are the preferred test instruments with leaders in wireless power product development and certified by the Wireless Power Consortium.
- Under nok9 standards we also develop specialized interface standards. These standards include Frequency 325, CE4A Extension and Typhoon. As a result we are expanding the possibilities of wireless charging technology across a broad range of applications and power needs.
As the wireless power industry continues to grow and change the way consumers think about power, nok9 wireless power testers will help ensure that the wide range of applications and products coming to market will provide a seamless user experience across diverse brands and power needs.